Image from https://creativityandcompany.com/
Wow, it's been a long time since I made a blog post!
There have been a lot of exciting developments here in KC in the art world and in my personal world.
am currently participating in a group art show called Art for All courtesy of The Kansas City Artists' Coalition at their main gallery. I also have two solo shows coming up at the beginning of 2023 as well which I will tell you more about later.
I discovered a new resource as well for support of local arts here: Home - ArtsKCGo.com
Concurrently, I am working on my doctoral research on creativity and its importance to our modern society. I believe we are all born creative, but it can become gradually programmed out of us. I would be so grateful if you would consider helping me with my research by answering a few questions about creativity in your life. In return, I will send you via email my e book, Discover Your Purpose, Live Your Best Life. Just send an email to email@example.com with your answers. If you have already helped me out with my research, thank you and I apologize for the redundancy of this request.
Here are the questions:
1. Your name and age (you can answer anonymously, and I will not disclose your name if you’d like, of course)
2. How long have you considered yourself a creative person?
3. What inspires you?
4. Do you need certain conditions to get in the flow state? If so, what are they?
5. How was creativity encouraged when you were young?
6. Do you remember certain individuals who encouraged your creativity? Please elaborate.
7. How has creativity improved your life?
8. What advice do you have for parents to encourage creativity in their children?
9. How do you think creativity improves your community?
10. How do you think creativity can help society?
11. Do you think creativity can be learned/enhanced/acquired?
12. What are the steps in your creative process?
As we move into the holiday season, I wish you peace and joy and I will talk to you soon!